Style and Design

I purchased two sofas from Bob's about a year-and-a-half ago.I also purchased the Goof Proof protection because the salesman told me that it covered anything and everything in the way of stains or damage from pets.

I did not get a pamphlet with any fine print I was shown a board that said these things were covered. As it turns out we spilled to drop a flea medication on a couch that was already damaged by the dog with a slight wearing through of the so-called leather material. I did not think they would do anything about the wear from the dogs scratching the couch but I did think that they would repair the damage from flea medication. When I called I was told that that item is not covered and it is in the fine print that of course Bob's never shows you.

I will never purchase another item from Bob's Furniture again and recommend that nobody by The Five-Year proof proof protection plan because it truly covers nothing.I really think that the Attorney General should get involved or the Better Business Bureau should get involved I have seen 1200 complaints on the same item on the web at this point I think something should be done to refund our money with review class action suit or otherwise and that this furniture should be repaired or replaced by Bob's Furniture.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Goof Proof Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Sale and showroom people were great, Delivery was on time, Salesperson, Sales rep, Movers.

I didn't like: Sales staff misrepresented the goof proof warranty, He never gave us a copy of the small print, Small print basically says noting is covered.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments