I purchased two sofas from Bob's about a year-and-a-half ago. I also purchased the Goof Proof protection because the salesman told me that it covered anything and everything in the way of stains or damage from pets.

I did not get a pamphlet with any fine print I was shown a board that said these things were covered. As it turns out we spilled to drop a flea medication on a couch that was already damaged by the dog with a slight wearing through of the so-called leather material. I did not think they would do anything about the wear from the dogs scratching the couch but I did think that they would repair the damage from flea medication. When I called I was told that that item is not covered and it is in the fine print that of course Bob's never shows you.

I will never purchase another item from Bob's Furniture again and recommend that nobody by The Five-Year proof proof protection plan because it truly covers nothing. I really think that the Attorney General should get involved or the Better Business Bureau should get involved I have seen 1200 complaints on the same item on the web at this point I think something should be done to refund our money with review class action suit or otherwise and that this furniture should be repaired or replaced by Bob's Furniture.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Sale and showroom people were great, Delivery was on time, Salesperson, Sales rep, Movers.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Sales staff misrepresented the goof proof warranty, He never gave us a copy of the small print, Small print basically says noting is covered.

Comments