I got what I tough was a beautiful chocolate sofa at the store... at the time of delivery I noticed that was a completely different look and material than what the store is showing.. What a scam!!

The delivery guys told me that the color variance was normal.. I called customer service and I was told to clean it with the liquids they give at the store and they will have a technician come over to check it to see if was really a manufactures defective or I could reject it.. Which is what I did!!!

Who wants a discolored brand new sofa?

Also, at the time the delivery guys were taking the rejected sofa they damage wall and Bobs claim department told I need to get a contractor to fix my wall and email them the estimate to see if is covered under their insurance!!!

I learned my lesson never buying from them!!!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. I'd be glad to lend a hand. Please contact me at BobCares@MyBobs.com and we'll be sure to reach out...Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Mattress Review from Colchester, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture Bobs Discount Furniture "We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island. Two years later the leather started peeling. We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more