first of all let me start by saying i have never written a review before but this is worth it.i lost two days of work to be here for this furniture and they did not offer me anything for my troubles even though they advertise such wonderful "customer satisfaction" The day we found this furniture they were so strict with getting paid in FULL and would not accept deposit!

then when they delivered the furniture they did not inspect it... and sure enough it was damaged (pretty badly) and had to go right back. they delivered it again, sent in a box that must have been retaped about a thousand times (WHY ARE THEY SENDING USED FIRNITURE?!) AFTER PROMISING TO INSPECT IT FIRST and it was damaged again!! we sent it back before the delivery men even walked out the door demanding a full refund that same day since it went right back on the truck and they refused!

wedding is right around corner and now we have to wait two weeks for refund until i search for more furniture. they then said they would send a check in the mail. THEN they told us we had to drive to a location to drop off spare parts we had (mattress pad and cover) in order to be refunded for that too. IMAGINE I HAD TO GO TROUGH THE TROUBLE OF GETTING THOSE MEASLY ITEMS BACK TO THEM after all the trouble they could not pick it up or offer free return!!

they are horrible horrible liars and do not care about customer satisfaction one bit and do not deserve anyones busines if that is how they treat their customers. and it was not cheap!

CUSTOMERS BEWARE AND GOOD LUCK!

CHEAP, CRAPPY, AND NOT AT ALL PROFFESSIONAL!!NOTTTT WORTH THE TIME!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

I'd like to ensure you've received your refund. Please email BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info. Thanks, Eric.

Peekskill, New York, United States #612919