My husband and I have purchased your merchandise on several occasions and have had to return it becase it has been damaged upon delivery to us. Today is another example with a Scarlet fireplace that we purchased from you for $699.00, and when the dlivery men opened the mantle, it was damaged. Now we have to take more time off from work to wait for another one to be delivered next week and hope tha this one is not damaged.

This will be our last purchase from Bob's store and we feel as though we should be compensated.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

i purchased a sofa and loveseat at bobs no more then 16 mons. ago now the form is flat on all four cushions i called custom service they told the units have been discontined and "theres nothing we can do about it your out of luck" first and last time i will buy from that SHITHOLE :(

:( I ORDERED A COUCH AND LOVE CHAIR FOR MY DAUGHTERS APARTMENT.I WAS NOT THERE WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED.

THEY DELIVERED THE COUCH WITH NO LEGS. THE DELIVERY PEOPLE SAID OPPS AND INDICATED THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD UPS OUT THE LEGS. 2 WEEKS LATER AND NO LEGS.

WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE COMPANY DOES THIS?BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #116811

He's a low life freaking jew ***