2.5
Style and Design

Hi, my name is Nitin Sharma and I have purchased Queen size storage bed (costed $500)from Bob`s furniture in Jan 2016. Since Jan i am having severe back pain so I thought its because of Mattress so I upgraded my mattress to firm one and it costed me $1200.

I was relieved for few months but again back pain started so I consulted doctor and he advised me to get mattress and bed examine. My mattress is getting exchanged as Mattress Discounters were helpful, they understood my problem and told us that because of damaged bed mattress is getting damaged.Now I will getting new mattress from them. As advised by the doctor and mattress company i contacted Bob`s furniture and requested them to examine my bed. I wanted to upgrade my bed to better quality king size.

Yesterday delivery person came and told me there is no problem with the bed and i should buy Plywood from home depot and get it repaired. My bed is still in warranty so i am expecting a solution as its medical issue for me. All the bed slats are moving and bent because of weight.

I request you to provide me some solution as i am unable to sleep on my bed since 4 months. Please contact me at 7038837547

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2016.

Comments