We purchased a leather sectional (couch) on March 16th from Bob's Furniture in Woodbridge, NJ. Was told that the leather color we selected was considered a special order even though they are advertising the couch be available in all colors. We were advised during the purchase that this special order would take 14-17 weeks, however it never takes that long. They like to give such a long window of time just in case they run into any issues. Sure is the case, we are now in the 18th week still WAITING. I have followed up numerous times via phone with the customer service dept. and keep being advised the SAME story, "we receive a daily report from the manufacturer and if your shipment is on the report we will call you right away to schedule a delivery". There is only so much of the same bull$hit you can hear. We went to the store on July 11th, spoke with a manager, she called the manufacturer in front of us and was told it was "hitting port that same day". (Note: all bob's furniture comes from overseas, we did not know this either). So she said it should be a week or so for the shipment to be here for a delivery to be scheduled. Yesterday, I received a call from Bob's advising me that the merchandise is in and the earliest they can deliver is July 24th, Tuesday; however, the remaining piece can be delivered on August 4th, Saturday. I said WHOA! What do you mean other piece? It's a couch, I am NOT accepting half of a couch, so your company can keep me lingering on waiting for the other half to be in stock and delivered. Also, once delivered, payments start as well as the extra "goof proof" we added to our purchase. I was told There was no guarantee that the other half of our couch would be here for delivery on Aug. 4th, but that's what their report shows.

This is UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS on their behalf.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about the lengthy wait. I'd be happy to see what I can do to speed this process up. Please send an email to BobCares@mybobs.com with your order info and we'll be in touch...Thanks, Eric.