I bought a bed in July 2010 (I cannot remember the specific name but it looks just like the Providence model) and just recently started discovering bedbugs!I am beyond outraged.

I have not been able to get in contact with Bobs Furniture as of yet but when I do I am demanding a full refund! I now have to pay for an inspector to come to my house and get rid of them. It is going to cost me another couple hundred dollars to have this problem solved.

Do not purchase anything from Bobs Furniture!!It'll end up costing you more in the end.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

#199012

which store?

#190295

The same thing happened to us, except it was a couch we.It is well documented that it can take up to a couple of months to realize you have them, especially during the summer when you can think you're being bit by mosquitos.

Bob's people are all mostly jerks. They will deny deny deny. And they have people get on this site and write comments like the one above.

We're going to the press, because we're sick of them spreading these disgusting bugs.Good luck!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #187609

So 2 months after you bought the bed, NOW you're claiming Bob gave you bed bugs.

Good luck with that one.