Resolved
Style and Design

Ordered a bedroom set for my grandson and it was ***.Light didn't work, back headboard sliding piece broken, drawers under broken, nightstand broken.

Took the nightstand back and set up a service call for the bed. Second nightstand came in and broke the next day. Called for a refund and only could get store credit and not a refund. Anything delivered NO refunds.

BEWARE they don't care. Now I am stuck with a store credit and HAVE to buy something from them. That's how they operate and make money.

What a load of ***.Don't buy there watch out.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bobs discount furniture furniture set from Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to get a refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

I have to say that Bob's came through and I now have a refund. They did the right thing. Thank you

Welll that's unacceptable!!!!B.B.

needs to be contacted..

and your credit card company, if you paid that way!!!Not good business policies..