Waldorf, Maryland
1.2

I had recently gotten married and received a gift card as a wedding gift to bob's. We ordered a mattress online Monday, Jan.

4th, and received a call letting us know it would be delivered Friday and we would receive a call or email for conformation. By Thursday we hadn't heard anything, so my husband called to find out what was going on. We were told we were scheduled for next Saturday...when my husband told me this, I had him call back and explain what we were initially told. A lady named Dominiqua(sp?) said we were set up for Friday at noon, so I took off from work.

We didn't hear from anyone by 4pm, so I called to find out what was going on. Apparently a request for the delivery was sent, but not approved and no one notified us. I asked to speak with a manager and was connected with Michael, who was very apologetic and said he was sure it could be delivered today (Saturday) and we would receive a call before 8:45PM; the call never came. I called this morning to see what was happening, and was basically told sorry for your luck.

If you want to keep customers, KEEP YOUR WORD AND FOLLOW THROUGH. We will NEVER go here again, except to get our refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Run around, Fake delivery set ups, Ridiculously poor customer service or delivery service.

• service tech