Wallkill, New York
3.0

I purchased a $3000 bed and expected to have it delivered and assembled on time. First I trusted the Bobs Delivery Tracking Service to work correctly, well that didn't happen.

I figured that I would go to work and use the tracking service so that I didn't have to take more time off that I needed to. So to make sure my delivery was on time I called the customer care line. I was schedules for delivery at 1:40pm according to the person on the phone. So the time was getting close to my delivery time so after checking the online tracking come to find out my time changed to 8:15pm.

Well of course I upset, but come to find out the system wasn't working properly because I received a call at 3:00pm from the delivery guys and they said that they were on the way to my house. So I got home to meet them and the assembly began. The guys doing the assembly DIDN'T speak good English at all. I asked them to attach the frame so it wouldn't separate due to it being a king size split power bed.

They had no idea what I was saying. They started to pull wires out of a box. I had to stop them and try to explain using hand gestures and short words. So they finally got what I was saying and they told me that there was nothing to stop the bed from separating.

I told them the salesman at the store advised that there was. So they ended up leaving without fixing the issue. So lets see, they didn't pull off the plastic covering the bed, they left garbage under the bed and didn't assemble the bed correctly. I looked in the box after they left, pulled out the instructions and found that there was straps to hold the frame so it wouldn't separate.

So doing the job they were suppose to, I removed the plastic, picked up the garbage and strapped the frames together.

Bob's hires people that don't care, don't speak English and have attitudes like you're taking them away from something important. How about you do your job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer service, Assembly, Delivery, Employee knowledge, Employee attitude.

Comments