3619 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA 15146, USA

I had a bed scheduled for delivery on a Saturday. They gave me a 4-hour window for delivery, 11:15 a.m.

to 3:15 p.m. I checked the online tracker and found that I was the last of 4 delivery stops. As it got closer to 3:15, I checked online and found that the delivery was going to be late. I called the store and customer service and they told me it would be a few minutes late, now scheduled for 3:20 p.m.

The truck did not arrive at 3:20, so I called back and was told it would be 3:50. No truck at 3:50, so I called again and was told that "the truck is coming and should be there in 5 minutes. The truck finally arrived at 4:15 p.m. My daughter had to cancel her trip to the Pittsburgh Pirates game that day and I was late for a church function because Bobs customer service kept giving me inaccurate times.

I called customer service to ask for some compensation and they kept giving me the "company line" of "we don't guarantee delivery times and offered me $50 credit. I then called the corporate office and left a message for "Bob." His assistant called me back and gave me the same "we don't guarantee delivery times" line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer dissatisfaction resolution, Delivery.

• Unsympathetic