700 Gallery Blvd, Scarborough, ME 04074, USA
1.8

errible terrible terrible!!!! The in store experience is indicative of a 5 star buisness, however the delivery experience left something to be desired.

The time I was promised was changed without my knowledge, and when I called to reschedule, the person on the other end canceled my entire delivery!!! I had to take time out of my day, wait on hold and call a manager to get my delivery time rescheduled. I was originally promised a delivery window of 2 hours, and received notification from the delivery company of a 4 hour window. My delivery window was originally scheduled for 830 AM, which is great because I needed to travel 3 minutes to get to the delivery location.

I was notified less than 25 hours before my scheduled deliver that it could now be as early as 630 AM!!!! When I woke up in the dark the next morning I checked the delivery time again, and it was changed back to 830!!! Think twice before saving yourself a few bucks on a cheap couch. Addendum to this review...The delivery trunk showed up an hour late and the MATTRESS isn't on the truck.

Wtf I ordered a couch!!!!!! Never ever will I use BOBS again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments