Washington, District Of Columbia
2.5

I have ordered a Bedroom Furniture to be delivered on Friday and they gave me a delivery window between 7:45 am - 11:45 am. I called them to change the time of delivery at least to 9am up to whatever time they want since the Apartment building has a rule for Tenants not to accept delivery earlier than 9am.

The customer rep from Bob said she will have to cancel the appointment and reschedule for another day. I said it is just a time change, they can deliver others in the morning and they can mine next. She said No. She reschedule it for another day between 1:45 - 5:30pm.

I took off that time and waited for the delivery. They didn't show up at 1:45 so I started checking their website Delivery tracker. It said my furniture has already been delivered at 1:32pm. I was surprised because no one has called my number if they are here or didn't get any furniture at all.

Called customer service. They said it will get there within an hour. It still didn't get here. Called back again and was given another hour to wait.

Right now I am still waiting and I am pissed. Will never go back to Bobs again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Delivery.

Comments

I have been waiting for one month..because of a salesman mistake my delivery has been canceled 3 times

yah was supposed to have my grandsons bed delivered yesterday, between 3:30 and 7:30 for 2 hours on the tracking said they were at stop 5 and I was 14,, when I called the lady said they had to cancel very upset!

They told us between 9 and 10.30 am. They got here at 10:00.

Sorry about your mixed up delivery. That had to be frustrating.

Mine too- so awful. We have been waiting for delivery for a month!

Every time is a different excuse! Its crazy!

Sounds exactly like my situation.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews