I ordered over phone-did not receive pamphlet till delivery which states that you have to remain avail all day, not just the 3 hr window.Which appar.

means nothing. I went out at 130p (window 330-6p) returnded at 235 to find an angry pair of delivery men who talked to my neighbors, who think I am a *** for not being there for delivery. They were mad at management, in fact one looked like Bob, when I mentioned this, he stated don't ever say that again. I am sorry for your disgruntled empl.

but not my fault. I also believe that instead of making believe there is a window you should just say that the entire day should be set aside.

I also mentioned this on ask Bob and rec.no reply

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Zwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands #33396

i deliver for bob's and im siding with the delivery men on this one.People make our day longer all the time and just think that we are robots or something.

This is furniture delivery not UPS. Sometimes deliveries take minutes and others take hours. If we do a deliver that is quoted at one hour in 15 minutes then we are 45 minutes ahead of schedule.

Thats why sometimes delivery people are ahead of the time frame.We dont get paid by the hour so the faster we finish the better.