I recently bought furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture and they didn't act professional in any aspect.After I ordered my furniture they (newington, ct location) kept on delaying our furniture delivery date even though it was in stock.

Even when we called they told us that ou furniture would be delievered when they wanted it to be delievered.

They were rude, disrespectful and highly un- professional. When the furniture was actually delievered, a month later than it was suppose to, it was put together wrong. The delievery people scratched up my furniture, cracked my mirror, and set up the bed wrong.

With the bed, the frame was not attached to the head board or foot board which made my bed collapse.

This was the worse service I've ever experienced. I will make sure not to buy from bobs ever again. And anyone I know will also be warned that bobs doesn't know how to treat their customers with respect.

If I pay that much for furniture that is junk anyway I would at least like it to last and be set up right.

No one should buy from bobs ever!I already told people to stay away from such a disrespectful and all around awful rude business.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Monetary Loss: $1996.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments