I have purchased from bobs for many years , never have I experienced what I have today.I was expecting a delivery today, planned on being home all day.

By 1030 I still did not get a call with a delivery time, ok. No big deal. Around 1105 I heard a truck going down my street , check outside and see Bobs truck driving by I opened the front door and then I see them backing up my street never stopped. Now I'm wondering why I didn't get a call.

I check my invoice and happen to realize there were 2 old phone numbers listed so if they tried calling they would not get through. I immediately called customer service , it took me 45 minutes to get through to a live person. Both from the local store and then the delivery customer service people I was put through to. I explained what happened and she said she would put in the new number and a request to go back.

She also said they would call me with a new time.... 2 hours pass by and still nothing so I call back again...I was hung up on after it taking 20 ,minutes to get a person. This person had no idea what she was talking about but she told me she'd update the phone number which basically meant the first person never did. She then puts me through to someone else who basically tells me the delivery people are done for the day...which means no furniture for me today.

I spent ,y whole day trying to make sure bobs had the correct information to get through to me to make sure I got my delivery. Of all the people I spoke to no one got it right or could help me. I have 2 small children and now no furniture until Friday when is the earliest delivery. If I didn't get rid of the old furniture I would want a refund .

The customer service was horrible and I am left with no furniture for 3 days.

After this delivery I will probably never shop here again.I paid good money for this and wish I went somewhere else with my money

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bridgeton, New Jersey, United States #1258768

Sounds like your fault for not updating your phone number ***...