I had purchased a sofa from Bobs furniture in Nanuet New York with the protection plan , when I needed it fixed the item was discontinued.I was told to come in and choose a replacement sofa which I did.

It took months to come and when it finally did , Bobs delivery people took my old sofa and gave me the new one. However, they made a false report that I told them I threw out the old sofa and that they never took a sofa from my home. That is a complete lie. Bobs never informed me of this and instead issued me 100 dollar gift card for taking so long to get my sofa to me.

Eight months later when I attempted to use the gift card , I was told I was “ not in good standings with the company” because I never returned my old sofa. They “looked into it” and decided to take my 100 credit away. I got punished for them hiring dishonest people and allowing them into my home with my children. It was an even exchange and I would have no reason to have thrown out the sofa, Then to be accused of a crime basically is unacceptable to me.

There is a certain amount of trust as a consumer that you put into companies, especially when they will be entering your home. You expect that there has been a background check and they are not criminals. Disgusting... I was told there was a “report “ saying I stated I threw the merchandise out.

That is ridiculous and I never said that because that’s not what happened.I am not interested in getting my bogus store credit back, I want people to be weary of who they allow in their home and don’t assume that the company has done their due diligence in checking out who they hire.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments