Old Orchard Beach, Maine
1.4

Bob's customer service takes bad service to an entirely new level. I have had some bad customer service in my lifetime, but never to the point where I was deliberately lied to.

That is until I dealt with Bob's. They must actually coach their customer service reps to lie. The goal of Bob's customer service reps is to frustrate the customer so bad, that you eventually just go away. The company that makes their mattress protectors does the same thing.

They do not return calls or emails either. I bought a mattress from Bob's that started sagging before the warranty was up. They passed all of the blame to the mattress protector company. One customer service rep told me she would credit me for a new mattress.

When I did not hear back about the refund, I called to find out what was going on. They lied and told me there was no record of the call. That was just the first of many lies to follow. I was actually blown away that a company would deliberately lie so much and not even care about any consequences.

I guess they don't care because nobody including the Better a Business Bureau does not do anything about it. I hope this review serves as a warning to anyone even thinking about buying anything from such a corrupt and unethical company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer service.

Comments