leather couch is actually peeling invarious spots, mfg.wty only good for 1 year, extended wty tells me it is a mfg defect and to go back to the mfg, however bobs tells me , the mft wty is over.

couch is only 2 years young, i will try to go to small claims court/ i have been given the run around now for several weeks and i am at my wits end, if this will save one person from my horrible expierence, please do not patronize his store ever.....i am serious never buy anything ever from bobs disount furniture store!!!!

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

bobs discount funiture store has resolved my problem very well, thanks to cust rep laura thank you. i rec a new couch after posted complaint on your web site!!!!

Bob Cares

Hello, please contact us through bobcares@mybobs.com so we can stop the runaround! Thank you > Laura

Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa Review from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more