Very poor customer service and their so called commitment to quality service.After waiting 14 weeks for a special order living room set, I have made several calls to inquire about the order and each time they stated a sales rep would call back.

Guess what, no call! Finally, today I received a phone call that the furniture arrived and a delivery needed to be scheduled. I called Bob's and they proceeded to tell me that it was going to be another 4-5 weeks! We have been without furniture for several months and it is getting absolutely ridiculous now.

My assumption is that we will be even unhappier when it does arrive due to the bad taste we have up to this point.

I could have special ordered a new vehicle in the amount of time it is taking for a simple couch.(5+ months) DO NOT BUY FROM BOBS DISCOUNT FURNITURE!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

DON'T BUY FROM BOBS!The salesman ordered my 4 piece sectional in 2 different colors and no one ever checked the order!

Made it all the way to my house. Now I am waiting months to get the couch in and they keep making up stories why it has not shown up. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN THEY CAN'T DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!! They keep stalling you so you don't cancel the order promising next week it will be here.

IT NEVER COMES.NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about the lengthy wait. I'd be happy to check on your order and see if I can speed up the process. Please send an email to BobCares@mybobs.com and we'll address it ASAP...Thanks, Eric.