Little Falls, New Jersey

DO NOT EVER SHOP AT DISCOUNT BOBS! I ordered an entire houseful of furniture and paid cash (10K).

I have had nothing but problems with the 'superbobs' sofa since delivery. The drawer didn't work, so they sent another sofa, but the delivery men tore it when removing the wrapping. So they 'rigged' the drawer and it never stayed shut. A tech came and fixed it, then the one recliner broke (doesn't recline) and is 'coming away from the sofa'.

This is all within 3 months of delivery! The tech that looked at the recliner told us he would order a new sofa. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called customer service. She said the tech said the recliner broke BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOMER!

How dare he! No one here does gymnastics on it that it should break, and even if we did it should be made to hold up for at least a year. I scheduled a 2nd opinion but those idiots SENT THE SAME TECH! So he never came and I AGAIN rescheduled for a THIRD time next week, for a 2nd opinion.

I bought the goof proof but it's only good AFTER one year! I have an $800.00 flower pot!

I am so sorry I went there, wish I had seen the reviews 1st!! If they do no replace my sofa, I will go to an attorney and small claims court, it's the principal of it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Comments

lherman48

becazuse of the complaint i filed with the BBB, Bob's main office called and replaced my sofa. Both recliners worked for about 3 days now NEITHER of them work.

I am so done with them. DO NOT get ANYTHING from Bob's, you'll be sorry!

lherman48

I am so done with them. DO NOT get ANYTHING from Bob's, you'll be sorry!

I filed a complaint with the BBB and Bob's main office called shortly after that, and today I finally got my sofa replaced. THIS one is great, nice and firm when you sit on it and the reclinersopen smoothly.

NOT like the first sofa. Too bad I had to go this route to get it replaced!

NOT like the first sofa. Too bad I had to go this route to get it replaced!

:( The idiots at Bob's sent a tech who turned the sofa over and stuffed a load of foam under it so the seat doesn't sag. NOT!

By the next morning was back to same way! He also greased the mechanism under the recliner, STILL doesn't open with ease. My back hurts from slamming against it to open! Also by turning the sofa over we discobered we were missing four legs!

They never put them on when they delivered. A bunch of incompetents!