Do not get the goof proof at Bobs. You will be sorry.

I have been getting the runaround for 6 months and I still do mot have my table fixed. I followed all the correct calling procedures and reported as I was told. Now I am still here getting the pass off on the phone and still have a mark in my table. They say no gimmicks I say Bologna.

They run you around expecting you to give up. I will not if I have to take a class action suit.

Be Forewarned. Do not get the goof proof.

R.F.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I was just given the same run around. The guy came out - told me no problem, he will actually put in for a new table top instead of fixing the "legit" spots.

Guardsman wrote a letter saying no - not covered because of years of wear & tear - I will never buy this again.

Called Bob's and they said they let Guardsman go a year & 1/2 ago probably due to this type of response. So now I am stuck with a damaged table.

TravisS

I agree, Bob's Goof Proof is nothing but a run around. They are a SCAM! I had a similar incident at their location in Stoughton, MA.

Never get the goof protection from Bob. Its of no use and covers nothing.

Its been 1.5 years and my couch is wearing off like anything. I would say never go for Bob, either go for Ikea where you don't loose that much money or pay extra and go to better stores.