THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!!We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago.
A little over 1 year after purchase we noticed small discolored spots developing on the seats. Now they have become large reddish spots. We had a service guy from Bob's come out. He said the paint was coming off!!
Really?? He quickly got his supervisor on the phone with us then pretty much ran out the door... The supervisor told us since our warranty had expired, we were SOL. We were NEVER told by the salesman at Bob's that the color was paint.
QUESTION FOR BOBS... DO you really expect your customers to spend over $4,000 every year to replace the cheap *** you are calling furniture? Wouldn't it be better to stop being dishonest and deceitful by having your sales force tell the potential client that the furniture is painted, then let the customer decide if they can afford to buy a new set every year?
To anyone thinking of buying from BOB's, do yourself a favor, spend the extra money on quality furniture from a reputable company, you will save $ in the long run....My next stop is the BBB.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quantum Ii
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."