To say I am disappointed in your company is an understatement at this point.I am livid!

I place a web order...I schedule delivery for the 22nd only to be called that week and told my order is not scheduled to be delivered. So I schedule it for the 29th with someone else at the Woodbridge location. Fast forward to the 20th and I get an automated call telling me that my delivery is scheduled for the 22nd. I speak to the manager and he tells me I'm not getting an order.

So you can imagine my surprise when there's a delivery truck at my door on the 22nd. So I go into the store (defeats the purpose of placing a web order) to clear everything up and sure enough there's another delivery scheduled for the 29th. So I tell them to please get that cancelled since we received the merchandise and now we're waiting for the tech to come and fix one of the drawers. So today 9/27 I call customer service since I should have gotten a time frame for my service tech who is supposed to be coming tomorrow.

NOPE ... nothing on my file ... so I'm assuming that when Woodbridge cancelled my delivery they also cancelled my tech. Awesome...I have a piece of furniture that is useless and I'm the one that has to waste her time chasing people down.

The manager at Woodbridge was nice enough to send me a $40 gift card for my 'troubles' with the delivery...at this point there is nothing you could do to reinstate my faith in your company.

I just want a tech to come out fix the chest and be done.I plan on telling everyone I know about this experience...this is beyond unacceptable.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

Hi Cris,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been through with your order. I'd be glad to help. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com and we'll be in touch soon...Thanks, Eric.