Written by Mark on November 15, 2012 from astoria, new york, US

Couldn't agree with you more.I bought my sofa and love seat from Bob's two years ago.

The fabric on the love seat is peeling all over. I called bob's and they had a tech, come and look at the problem, and was told to contact goof proof, which I did. Goof proof told me they do not cover this type of damage. I then called bob's again and was told there is nothing they can do for me.

I pretty much spent over $1,000 on a sofa and love seat that I only got two years of use. Neither the supervisor nor customer service provided me with any satisfaction and I was told that there is no recourse available to me.

Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!!Don't ever shop here.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Monetary Loss: $2089.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

I am going through the exact same problem with a leather recliner. Bobs has lost well over $10,000 in furniture sales from me in the next year because they are screwing me on a $400 purchase.

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to look into the issues with your set. Please email me at BobCares@Mybobs.com with your contact info. Thanks, Eric,

I was going to purchase a queen size Bob-O-Pedic from here, but after reading all these wonderfull reviews, Bob can shove that mattress where the sun don't shine!!