Written by Mark on November 15, 2012 from astoria, new york, US

Couldn't agree with you more. I bought my sofa and love seat from Bob's two years ago.

The fabric on the love seat is peeling all over. I called bob's and they had a tech, come and look at the problem, and was told to contact goof proof, which I did. Goof proof told me they do not cover this type of damage. I then called bob's again and was told there is nothing they can do for me.

I pretty much spent over $1,000 on a sofa and love seat that I only got two years of use. Neither the supervisor nor customer service provided me with any satisfaction and I was told that there is no recourse available to me.

Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!! Don't ever shop here.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Monetary Loss: $2089.

Comments

I am going through the exact same problem with a leather recliner. Bobs has lost well over $10,000 in furniture sales from me in the next year because they are screwing me on a $400 purchase.

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to look into the issues with your set. Please email me at BobCares@Mybobs.com with your contact info. Thanks, Eric,

I was going to purchase a queen size Bob-O-Pedic from here, but after reading all these wonderfull reviews, Bob can shove that mattress where the sun don't shine!!