After running around for a delivery and Eric "working" with me, guess what?Bob's has asked me to take yet another unpaid day off to fix their issues.

So far I have used 4 unpaid days at my job, and the problem still is not fixed. I have tried to contact(3 times a day for 5 days) my sales man from Bob's and the 1 time I did get in touch with him he said "I will call you in 5 minutes" I am still waiting for that call. I have spoken to other sales men and asked if they could help me and I am told "we don't like to deal with other sales men's clients". I am shocked and amazed at how many people Bob's Furniture store has pissed off.

My next move is to report them to the better business beru. At this point I am just frustrated!

BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWAY FROM BOB'S!I will continue to update by blog if ever this issue gets resolved I will let you guys know, who knows maybe they do what they are suppose to do to rectify my issue and everyone else...

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

Riveraa3,

I would be more than happy to have a sale entered for you. Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com with the items you are looking to purchase. Thanks, Eric