Palm Coast, Florida

I purchase 2 bedroom sets, 2 chase, and a dining room table from the Bob's store in Yonkers. The furniture was to be delivered to Florida on October.

20.

Didn't get their until first week of November. I had a friend received the furniture, unfortunately I didn't get down to Florida until January due to the passing of my wife. Once I check through the furniture, I realized that the stitching was coming of one of the chase. The fire place was not build and left in its box.

Once I called bob the rep was very kind and said some one will get back to me. Month later no phone call. This morning on February 1 6:45am I was awaken by the collapse of the mattress frame. I'm 200 lbs I've slep in this bed for 30 days and unless by disease wife, gained 300 lbs in heaven and desired to visit me this morning and lay in bed with me this mattes should not have collapse.

I can not believe how cheap this garbage furniture is. Now my heart and my back hearts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments