Brick Township, New Jersey

I am writing to warn people about Bob's Discount Furniture. My husband and I purchased our bedroom and living room sets from them which both came 3 months after the original due date they had promised us.

Then about 2 weeks after delivery, our bed collapsed in the middle of the night and neighbors came knocking on our door to complian of the sudden noise.

Afterwards, bob's sent a team to fix it and now our house is infested with bugs coming out of the mattress and living room stuffings. We refuse to even ask for new furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

No business that peddals junk will stand behind it. Buy good stuff and you won't even need the warranty. It's as simple as that.

My sister-in-law just got a sofa from Bob's that has a giant rip on the back. They are delivering her a new one and said she can keep the old one for $200.

We gave her the $200 and we were going to put it in the playroom.

After reading about all the bedbugs, she can keep the ripped sofa, and sell it to someone else. I don't want bedbugs....thanks but no thanks.

It is 10am Sunday morning I went on the Internet to see what time Bob'a furniture opened. I am glad I did.

Just read all these complaints about bed bugs in furniture. Raymour & Flannegan here I come. I do realize it can happen in any store.

BUT,one complaint is a fluke. After that I take my business else where.

I hope I don't go through what everyone else I've read has !!!! My wife just spent $1,200.00 there today !!!. I work for a Police Dept and let me tell you I won't put up with this ***.

To be fair also to Bob's things do happen , but they should stand by what they sell.

I'll keep my fingers cross !!!!

#161941

Yes it is true my living room set that was just purchased have BED BUGS!!! when calling Bob's I was told they couldn't do anything about it!!! so I am just stuck with the bedbug infested couch and an 800 exterminator bill....my living room set was 1800

You're an ***. Work for Bob's do you Craig?

Bob's is garbage. And the bed bugs come from the delivery truck--the same one used to haul everyone's old mattresses away.

I live in a house--and never had bed bugs until they walked in my house and plopped my new mattress down. Its not hard to figure out..

I had the same experience.

At this time I’m interested in joining with others customers who have had a similar experience. Please build the courage to voice your concerns and join together to do something about this. Let’s get what is owed to us, please join me.

Larimar1274@gmail.com

I had the same experience.

Larimar1274@gmail.com

I was gonna purchase bobs bedroom set on the 21 of this month.After reading these stories i am afraid. Thanks for the 411

Craig - you must work for Bob's as you reply with derision to so many complaints. Yes bugs do come in furniture - especially when it is made in China or other Asian places.

Termites, bed bugs etc. I've seen the damage at other retail importers so stop your denials - we know you work for Bob.

That's hilarious. You're going to sit there and tell us that weeks after your delivery all of a sudden the furniture was INFESTED with bugs?

If you had any kind of bugs living and breeding in your furniture, TRUST ME, you would have seen it immediately... the day it was delivered or the next day, unless you are blind. And since you live in an apartment building, maybe, just maybe its possible there is a bug infestation in your building, as they can spread from one apartment to the next like swarms of roving zombies who find any crack or hole to pass through.

There is no way that your bed broke weeks after delivery, someone went out there to fix it for you, and THEN all of a sudden BAM bug infestation in the sofa..lol That's just too funny. What happened, the service man brought them in a little baggy with him and planted them on the sofa before he left just to teach you a lesson?

I def sympathize with your situation... I would def, not buy from them either.

Demand your money back. Good luck.