Las Vegas, Nevada

On March 18th 2019 I was suppose to receive a bed, chest, sofa, love seat. When the guys got there he immediately told me that the sofa was not going to fit.

I knew immediately there it was going to be less effort on trying to make it fit. Needless to say that they brought the sofa up the stairs and said it was not going to fit, most company try different ways. Well not Bob's Furniture they will not do any extra work. So I tell them to take the furniture set back to the store, now I was willing to go into the store and choose a different set until the told me they were going to charge me another delivery charge needless to say I had already paid over $200.00 for delivery, with that being said I told them to refund my money back.

Okay, now lets talk about the TV chest it was damage, so they say we can not do anything we have to get a tech out to fix that. They send the Tech out just to tell me that they were going to replace the TV chest. Well here's the problem I told them upfront when purchasing the furniture that I just relocated and I do not have anyone over the 18 to be at my house. I am on a 90 day probation at work, and I can not take off work, I work Tuesday - Saturday 8:00 - 5:00, no problem we will accommodate you which they did on the initial delivery that was just to get my money.

Promises were also made by the supervisor that they will accommodate me to come get damage product and bring new product, that was a lie. I was suppose to receive my delivery yesterday after 5:00 of course I receive a call at about 2:00 p.m stating they were 20 minutes from my house. I told delivery driver please read your notes i am at work and you all are suppose to delivery after 5:00 pm, he said okay I will have my supervisor to call you of course I never got that phone call. So when I got off work I call to here customer care say that it was my request to have the delivery after 5:00 pm I said know the supervisor promise me that for the inconvenience, so then I ask to speak to supervisor she tell me that it will be a 2 hour wait to talk with supervisor so she advise me to call back today.

Then, I told her I just want them to come get the damage product and refund my money, she tells me my supervisor says that you can not get a refund however you can get a different chest. I told her that I like the chest it was just damage. I want a refund due to the broken promises and inconvenience, she stress to me that I was not getting a refund and call back tomorrow to speak to supervisor. This was unbelivable, I feel as if they just took my money.

Needless to say I still do not know when what going to happen with the damage chest.

I will never spend my money there again, and advise no one else to purchase from them. I will be putting views on Yelp, Google and any other website I can think of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: To many stories lies, This products sold and customer service is horrible.

Comments