Old Town, Maine

leather living room set cushion's seams cracked on all 3 pieces,, did everything they asked ,and did not cover anything! we paid good money for this set,and have bought many things from your store.

we have always been happy with your sales staff .but we have never had to deal with your goof proof before,and i never will again. i feel your goof proof is nothing but a BIG RIP OFF!! I believe its probally best from now on to do our bussiness else where. that goof proof will be sending alot of your good customers else where also.

maybe u want to check into it. where is the service after the sale?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

never buy goof proof from bobs furniture they bab 100% bab

they dont fix nothing y have problem my drees and they dont want to gave me new

bab :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

no recomended

I purchased a custom leather sofa with goof proof protection as the sales associate stated it was good coverage and would cover most anything. I recently submitted a request for service as some stains are on my leather and the mechanism that holds the sectional together no longer works and I have to keep pushing the pieces together.

Not something I would expect from a $2000 piece of furniture. After about 2 weeks I received a letter from guardsman stating our issues weren't covered and I should refer to the terms and conditions. No one even called to confirm what the issue is or send anyone out to inspect the damage.

This goof proof protection is a racket. I would never buy this or any product from Bob's again.

Bob Cares

I would like to help resolve your concern. Please email your account information and reference this review to bobcares@mybobs.com. Thank you, Laura.