Bobs Discount Furniture - February Consumer
In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are four inches smaller than the bed frame. When I buy queen fitted to put on, the fitted is 5 or 6 inches larger than my mattress. I call Bob's Furniture and did send someone to my house. He measure my mattress and told me that manufacture come like this. They made is smaller and no defect at all. I told him to fix the molding on my head board that I purchased. He told me that I should buy small nail do it myself. The molding was coming off and detach at the Conner. I am pissed that my mattress are smaller and molding coming off.
Further more, I slept on my bed for a month and a half the bed frame had start to making noise. More noises when more than two people on the bed. Worsen noise when we make loved. Noise when I sit near the edge or leading onto it.
When we put our feet at the end for leverage, it creaking noise event more. I believe is call foot mount. I should put case number here.
The main point is each time they come to visit, I have to lose income because I stay home and waited on them. Lastly, I am very unsatisfied with bob produce. It not durable in produce and assembly.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "About 2 years ago, my wife and I purchased 2 leather couches from Bob's discount furniture, total cost approximately $1,200, and also purchased this $149 goof proof insurance. After..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "We are in the market for 2 additional mattresses in our home, as are 4 other families related to us. We are not satisfied enough to recommend Sleepys. They do..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."