Bobs Discount Furniture - February Consumer

478 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are four inches smaller than the bed frame. When I buy queen fitted to put on, the fitted is 5 or 6 inches larger than my mattress. I call Bob's Furniture and did send someone to my house. He measure my mattress and told me that manufacture come like this. They made is smaller and no defect at all. I told him to fix the molding on my head board that I purchased. He told me that I should buy small nail do it myself. The molding was coming off and detach at the Conner. I am pissed that my mattress are smaller and molding coming off.

Further more, I slept on my bed for a month and a half the bed frame had start to making noise. More noises when more than two people on the bed. Worsen noise when we make loved. Noise when I sit near the edge or leading onto it.

When we put our feet at the end for leverage, it creaking noise event more. I believe is call foot mount. I should put case number here.

The main point is each time they come to visit, I have to lose income because I stay home and waited on them. Lastly, I am very unsatisfied with bob produce. It not durable in produce and assembly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
478 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06, 2015 #942004 Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sounds like you got a full size mattress (75" long vs. 80" for a queen) and the frame is junk.

0 0 Reply
Bob Cares

Mar 08, 2013 #619965 Manchester, Connecticut, United States

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. I'm sure we can get this taken care of for you. Please email us at BobCares@MyBobs.***. Thanks, Eric.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bobs Discount Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×