Lowell, Massachusetts

In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are four inches smaller than the bed frame. When I buy queen fitted to put on, the fitted is 5 or 6 inches larger than my mattress. I call Bob's Furniture and did send someone to my house. He measure my mattress and told me that manufacture come like this. They made is smaller and no defect at all. I told him to fix the molding on my head board that I purchased. He told me that I should buy small nail do it myself. The molding was coming off and detach at the Conner. I am pissed that my mattress are smaller and molding coming off.

Further more, I slept on my bed for a month and a half the bed frame had start to making noise. More noises when more than two people on the bed. Worsen noise when we make loved. Noise when I sit near the edge or leading onto it.

When we put our feet at the end for leverage, it creaking noise event more. I believe is call foot mount. I should put case number here.

The main point is each time they come to visit, I have to lose income because I stay home and waited on them. Lastly, I am very unsatisfied with bob produce. It not durable in produce and assembly.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942004

Sounds like you got a full size mattress (75" long vs. 80" for a queen) and the frame is junk.

Neil
Staten Island, New York, United States #907763

Seems like Bobs sells junk furniture.

Bob Cares
Manchester, Connecticut, United States #619965

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having.I'm sure we can get this taken care of for you.

Please email us at BobCares@MyBobs.***.Thanks, Eric.