I am a VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!! Ive been in and out of hospitals..I am a Disabled Veteran with Multiple Sclerosis!

I ordered a couch, chair & fireplace for my new single-level place I just had my carpets cleaned & shampooed and when the fireplace insert was opened in my house, SHATTERED glass EVERYWHERE!! They had NOTHING to clean it up with. I Had a Christmas/Thank You Party the next day with no fireplace and glass embedded in my carpet. NOT even an apology from Bobs Discount.

All they said was the insert will take 4 days to be redelivered!! I called the store and of course they can't do anything because the furniture doesn't come from the store. But yet they were aware of what happened. Again I had to make the call.

Still to this day NOBODY had called, emailed, etc to apologize for the inconvenience!

NO APOLOGY, NO DISCOUNT FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, NO NOTHING!!! Poor Customer Service and I will continue to be on Social Media regarding this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Fireplace.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments