New York, New York

My dresser has the first layer of the wood slowly peeling and fading away. My bed bottom piece is rippling and completely peeling off.

It has been a year since I purchased a furniture set. Bobs claims it's from humidity which is not their fault. Furniture should last longer than a year regardless the temperature. My roommates have not had any issues.

One even has a bobs set. They refuse to admit it is a defect and refuse to help me in any way. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Even had people yelling back at me and not understanding why I would be upset my furniture didn't last a year without issues.

Technician told me they would be able to help and accommodate me, instead they refused to accept any responsibility. I highly suggest never purchasing bobs discount furniture and spending a little extra on a better more high quality brand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to help. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order information and I'll be in touch.

Thanks, Eric.