1.4

Be warned, if you buy a mattress in the pit, you can expect 6 months of rest then a down hill slope. 6 inch depressions in both sides where we sleep, and it has been about 2 years.

Now I'm falling asleep all day no matter how much caffeine I have because I haven't slept a good night in about 45 days. I'm getting irritated, starting to get sick, and am just generally getting grumpy. Don't buy a mattress in the pit.

They say it will stand up as well as the others, it won't. Sleep in a dumpster instead, you may smell but at least you would be more comfortable.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow, sleeoing in a dumper more comfortable. Have had rotten results with MAXI and mini *** won't ever purchase any other discount junk there.

Mini *** would not even be welcome as a bobblehead in my home or auto, as i would never, ever advrrtise for that stupid dunce and his puppet. Cheapest, warped pine furniture i have ever seen.

Friends of ours had worse experience than we did; dont think you'll find any Amish furniture there unless it's a real big lie. Wished we would've saved our hard earned money instead of giving it to bob the baldo clown who is laughing all of the way to the bank on us.