Redwood City, California

Before I get into my review I would like to say the sales staff at the Orange store was wonderful but the customer service experience was awful. My first phone call to the customer service department was misleading.

They explained to me how they were aware that the leather set I bought was known to crack. They indicated they would not send someone out and they would not repair it. They did offer me 70% off a new set which was not to my liking. So I waited a couple of weeks and called again.

At this point they were rude and unprofessional. They decided from pictures that I took and sent in, that I neglected my couch set and that is why it is cracking, ripping and tearing apart. This is upsetting to me because I am the type of person that cleans every other day and takes pride in the appearance of my house. They also indicated that the 70% off deal was something I made up and no one from customer service had authority to give that type of deal.

At this point I asked for a name (Brenda) and after a lengthy, argumentative conversation, I felt like I was getting nowhere with her. So I asked to speak to her Supervisor. She indicated she was the highest ranking that day. So I asked for a name and phone number of her Supervisor so I can call the following week to talk to them.

She refused to provide a name or number. Continually repeating the fact that "nobody was going to fix our set". Why did I spend a extra 100.00 on a plan that doesn’t fix my couch. While re-reading my goof proof plan, I came across this paragraph and I quote "Bob's discount furniture is continually developing better ways to protect your furniture investment.

Realizing that you may purchase several types of furniture at one time, Bob partnered with Guardian to create Goof Proof protection that covers it ALL"!. His current commercial indicates if you are not happy, we want to know about it.

Yet when I tell you I am NOT HAPPY you did nothing except for make me want to shop at another store. The sad part is I have 3 more rooms to furnish and at this point I can't bring myself to give you anymore of my hard earned money and have the fear of getting defective furniture again.

Comments

Bob Cares

This doesn't sound right to me. I'd be happy to investigate.

Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info and I'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews