4.8

I initially placed my order online but miscalculated my livingroom and ordered a bigger sectional that what I needed. I called the store to cancel and after 2 hours on the phone with customer service I got nowhere.

Later in the afternoon, I received a call from Susan (from the Freeport store) and she asked if I still needed help with my issue. I said yes, but it was hard for me to explain what I needed so I asked her if she could wait for me to come to the store. She waited for me past her schedule time, took care of my need and now I'm getting the right pieces I need for my sectional. Nadira, the manager, was also very kind to explain how on the customer service side I had to do the cancellations and arrange a delivery day for the new piece.

I called Adam around three times and he was also very kind transfering me to the people I need to speak to.

(Prior to arriving to the store early in the morning) It was overall a great experience, I was taking care of in a professional and friendly manner. Thank you for all you help, patience and assistance!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments