Springfield, Pennsylvania
3.2

I bought a sofa and loveseat from Bob's on 5/26/15, with confirmed delivery on 5/30/15 between 12:15 and 4:15pm. Delivery driver came and called my cell, but never rang the doorbell! I missed the call, and called RIGHT BACK. Twice with no answer and left a voicemail! On the second call, looking out the window, I see the truck driving away from my building...as I am on the phone calling him/her back!

I called customer service for help to get the driver to not leave the complex. "Shaun," a female representative, agreed that it was "very unprofessional" to leave without ringing the doorbell and ASSURED me that a "go-back" was entered into the system. She further stated that "there was no reason for the driver not to return on that same day to complete the delivery."

About 10 minutes after, I logged on to mybobs.com to track the delivery status only to discover that it read "delivered on 5/30/15 at 3:09p." No way! Especially since I made the calls to the driver at 3:05p and 3:06p.

I called customer service again to inquire about the delivery status. A male representative - "Greg" - in his most-scripted tone apologized for the inconvenience before informing me that there was no way the driver could return today since he/she had already been released.

An all-day wait on a beautiful Saturday, for nothing. I love the sofa and loveseat but this is unacceptable. Refund please. Bob's, do better!

- an extremely irritated customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Great sales team, Furniture.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Being lied to, Service, Delivery, Customer service.

Comments