5.0

First let me say I have bought from many of the big box stores, Lowes, Home Depot, Raymoor Flanagan, Best Buy etc.. Being a landlord for 22 yrs. and moving several times myself.

Now we were skeptical with the hokey commercials but after Boscovs told me after we ordered a king mattress and box spring set, the bed frame I ordered was a platform and would not accept box springs, we decided to look elsewhere. First weekend was Ashley which quality does not look very good, next up was Raymoor Flanagan but struck out there did not like anything plus we bought the last bed frame there for triple what we paid at Bob's.

So we decided to trek an hour to Bob's not expecting very much. Once we arrived we were greeted and shown around offered beverages, given time to make our choice. We found a great bed frame at Bob's for the same price as the Boscovs but Bob's was much nicer and more solid and heavy. Ken Korn waited on us and did a great job!

Next came the delivery they brought in all 3 pieces boxed with out hitting any walls, then assembled the bed frame and removing all the garbage, doing it all in a professional manner. I was impressed with the delivery team and tipped them accordingly. Thank you Sergio!

We both agree when our next furniture purchase comes Bob's will be first place we go! Plus that night a phone survey called and was pleased to give 100% on all questions. Never had a phone survey from any other box store or on the Certified Acura I bought recently for 30k! But Bob's did for a $500. Purchase.

The quality is very good and right on par with Raymoor and other brands.

So glad we didn't judge Bob's from the computer screen! Love our new bed frame! Thank you Bob's!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: All aspects of purchase was good.

Comments