Columbia, Maryland
5.0

We were recently shopping for a new mattress and box spring when my husband saw the commercials on TV, after "visiting" the normal "discounters, and kings" decided to stop at Bob's. They not only had great prices, but very friendly and helpful staff who took their time, and explained the differences in the mattresses and what we were looking for.

After "trying" different ones and spending about an hour checking out different ones decided on the one right for us. Two days later the new mattress an box spring arrived and we have been sleeping like babies ever since. We plan to return to Bob's for our next purchase of a great leather rocker / recliner that my husband fell in love with.

We recommend that every one serious about buying furniture, bedding etc. stop at Bob's first, you won't be disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

good luck, I bought the very best black label mattress they had. It looked great and was very comfortable.

After about 5 months, the sag in the middle started. Now 4 years later I just got a new mattress from another furniture store, because the Bobs mattress was just awful, the sag in the middle was so bad, that my back was always hurting .As I said, it looked beautiful and was very comfortable but it didn't last at all

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews