Brought a living room set about 3 months ago.The quality is very cheap.

Related: Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Discount Furniture?

The cushions already need filling. They made 5 trips because everytime they came they delivered the wrong stuff. The delivery guys just dropped off my lamps still inside the box didn't even bother to set it up or pick up after their mess. When I called and complained all they did was tell me they are sorry and that was it.

I had to miss days off work bcuz they give a 4 hr wait which should of been an all day wait.

Very irresponsible.Will never buy anything from them ever again.

I didn't like: Being treated like garbage, Having my time wasted, Delivery guys that will not answer their phones, Bobs total failure to react to my issue.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Seriously, you need someone to set up your lamps for you?

Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture Bobs Discount Furniture "We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island. Two years later the leather started peeling. We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more