Brought a living room set about 3 months ago.The quality is very cheap.

The cushions already need filling. They made 5 trips because everytime they came they delivered the wrong stuff. The delivery guys just dropped off my lamps still inside the box didn't even bother to set it up or pick up after their mess. When I called and complained all they did was tell me they are sorry and that was it.

I had to miss days off work bcuz they give a 4 hr wait which should of been an all day wait.

Very irresponsible.Will never buy anything from them ever again.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being treated like garbage, Having my time wasted, Delivery guys that will not answer their phones, Bobs total failure to react to my issue.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Seriously, you need someone to set up your lamps for you?

Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa Review from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more