2.4

Furniture quality is TERRIBLE!!! My wife and I purchased the electronic reclining sofa in August 2017 and let me tell you it is garbage!

I called for repair in the BEGINNING of February. The technician came out and BOTH reclining mechanisms were completely bent and bolts were falling out! The technician called to order the parts and the service dept told me they have to order them from overseas and my set would be repaired by the end of april. I called 2 weeks ago and was told my parts were on their way to my house, which obviously was a complete LIE since I just got off the phone with the repair department again and was told my parts are on backorder until the end of JUNE!

So all in all bobs quality and repair is the WORST I have ever had tbe sad misfortune of dealing with.

The upside to tbis whole fiasco is the rep that I just spoke with got the approval to have 2 new recliner ends to be delivered to my house next Tuesday! Thank the lord above!

Pretty sad that a 6 month old reclining set even needed to be repaired the way tbis one did. Obviously bobs furniture is made in 3rd world countries by migrant labor!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SwiftEel

Did they finally fix your sofa? I'm waiting to receive a delivery of a sofa from Bob's, and I'm having second thoughts.

Bobs is no good