New York, New York

I went to the branch in Carle Place on Wednesday to purchase 2 bedroom sets. We pay on my bank card, basically not a credit purchase, we paid $1800+ for the sets.

We were excited as our delivery was set for Friday 5/17. We were very satisfied with our rep in the store and had nothing but excellent experience with BOB's as we got most of our furniture from them over the years ( living room, entertainment system, living room, dining room, bedroom ect...). Well, we will no longer go back. The delivery team today left a bad taste in my mouth, and as a consumer who is bringing business to your company I should not have to put up with the unprofessionalism of your delivery team.

Two guys came, the minute they came they were more interested in leaving than to install the sets. They kept on complaining the rooms were not ready for delivery while in 1 bedroom we only had a mattress on the floor which we did remove immediately they came and the other bedroom had space to accommodate 2 queen size beds. I am very disappointed and don't think this loss of business was necessary.

I told the guys if they left with the furniture I will be asking for my money back, still they did not care, they left anyway and left my house front door wide open. What a shame.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments