Roselle, New Jersey

My husband and I bought a bed frame from Bobs about 2 years ago. A week after we bought it, we had to take the mattress off just to fix the screws because it wasn't put together correctly.

A few months ago my husband sits on the edge of the bed to get dressed and we heard cracking from underneath the bed. When we removed the mattress, we noticed that the side rail and bottom rail was cracking. I called the Goof proof number and they asked for pictures. I sent pictures and never heard from them again.

I kept sending pictures but nothing. Now the whole side rail is broken and is being held up by bricks and boards. I called the number again and they tell me it wasn't covered by "accidental damaged." They claimed to have called several times and left messages which they have not. They told me that if my husband tripped and fell into the bed and it broke then it would be covered.

I told them that the person who sold us the bed told us that in 4 1/2 years to take a sledgehammer to the bed so we can get a new bed. So now according to whoever decides that my bed is not covered, I have a $700 piece of *** in my bedroom that is getting worse and worse. Now we have to buy a whole new frame. That's the last thing I wanted to buy considering I'm pregnant.

I will never go to Bobs again and will tell everyone I know what *** they have. No wonder they can sell there stuff for cheap. Because its cheap construction and poorly made and put together.

Besides the fact that the 2 delivery guys that showed up to install my bed rummaged through my jewelry box and stole my deceased mother in laws earring, engagement ring and my deceased father in laws wedding ring. Nothing was done about that either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Poor workmanship, Poor customer service, No compansation, Damaged product, Cheap construction.

• no compensation
  • Hidden Policies

Comments

I TOTALLY AGREE - I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN BUY FURNITURE IN THIS *** STORE. THE GOOF PROOF POLICY IS A JOKE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND THE FURNITURE IS NOT MADE WELL......STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!