Newark, New Jersey

I wish I could give no stars. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM BOB's!!!!! I really wish we had looked up reviews before buying there because we wouldn't have. It's funny how they don't let you write reviews on their site, that should have been the tip-off...

Horrible horrible products and customer service!!!

We bought a sleeper sofa and love-seat combo and after only 6 months all the springs in the cushions started popping out at once and when my husband leaned his arm on the armrest the cheap wood they use for the frame broke so now it's just *** with fabric over it. After multiple calls over numerous days and being on hold we finally got a hold of customer service and they told us they have to send out a tech to inspect the product. after he "inspected" it(he was in my home for about 2 mins, looked, touched and then said Bobs will contact me to order new cushions and set up someone to repair the arm).

I called customer service about the order and after being on hold I spoke to a Jennifer who said they cushions would get to me in about 2 weeks. When I asked about the armrest she put me on hold for 15 mins and then I got sent to the main line again and given a whole new person!! I guess she didn't want to deal with it...

So then I am speaking to Allison and she tells me the cushions will be here in a couple MONTHS!!! I asked what a couple months is and she said it is showing OCTOBER!! it's JULY 1st!!!! we can't even sit on the couch long its so uncomfortable!

I asked about the armrest and she said I have to call the goof proof because they don't do that.

So I told her October won't work for me so she ordered new couches even though I don't want them because the same thing will happen, but she said I don't want to keep you on the phone long, have a nice day!!

I will never give them another cent!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Comments