Fairfax, Virginia

I would give them less than a 1 star if I could. I requested breakfast with bobs with guarantees delivery by 9am. They overbooked this service and than received a delivery time of 9:20 which continues to be pushed back to 10:46, and most likely will be pushed back later.

In speaking with multiple customer service representatives, they were all unhelpful. They agreed that I did sign up for the guaranteed morning delivery but could not change that or compensate me for this error on their part.

There is a large disconnect between the routing department and the company.

Also, they would only compensate you once, so if you have two different issues (your furniture delivered was not in good condition and they messed up your delivery). As a customer service company I believe they should correct those issues which they have not correctly delivered as promised.

Also, the routing route only started at 8 (when the breakfast with bobs starts at 6) thus their process of being on time and honoring those who signed up for an earlier time is not satisfied.

This is the last time I will ever be ordering from Bob's. If you are looking for a reliable delivery and furniture I would recommend you to go to a different store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments