1.9
Style and Design

I bought a bed.Simple enough you would think.

First they had the wrong color. That got fixed, then they deliver the wrong bed! I try to refuse it and the delivery guys said to just leave it because Bobs does an "even exchange". I call customer care and The first question they ask is if I refused it.

I explain everything and I'm told they will credit it and then I have to drive back to the store to reorder the bed in person. I told them that doesn't make sense and ask to speak with a manager. I'm told the manager will just tell me the same thing. I stated I think a manager will want to know that they lost a cusyomer for good.

She said no one is available. To make a way too long story short, I had to talk to 7 different people just to get the bed I ordered with people refusing to let me speak with management. I'm still waiting for a call back about delivery because i refuse to take another day off of work when i didn't do anything wrong.

Worst experience ever, will never buy frm them again.Is there a way to give negative stars?

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion