Framingham, Massachusetts

I went to look at a chair at Bob's Furniture store in Framingham, MA. Walked in.

No sales person to be seen. Walked to back of store. One sale person with customer. Waiting for someone to come by and saw to men walk by.

Did they stop? Not either of them. Waited some more and would have walked out but was hostage by budget and space limitation so had no other option for a chair. Still no one came by so went to customer service (customer disservice) counter.

Asked to speak with Bob. The woman there said he isn't here. I asked her to call him. She said she can't.

I asked why. She responded I do not have the number. She could not even recognize a very angry customer. Did she say let me get the manager?

NO. I had to say is there a manager here. She said yes so I said go ask him for the number. When she opened the door I saw the manager sitting in a chair chit chatting with someone.

He eventually came out and with a grin asked if I needed something. I asked if he had any employees working that day and he said yes weren't we greeted when we walked in. I said no and had not seen anyone while we waited for a sales person. He said oh.

OH!!!! At that point a sales person walked towards us and I asked if she was hiding in a corner. Ready for this. He, the manager, said I could ask her.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? When I got back to my son with the sales person I told him I talked with the manager and his response. My son then told me the manager was the one who walked right by us, looked at us and walked on. The sales person helped us.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION FOR A FURNITURE STORE RUN THERE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE AND STAY AWAY FROM BOB's. They do not deserve the customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Manager.

Comments

Company is teetering on Bankruptcy

Bob Cares

OP,

We would certainly like to look into this issue further. Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com so that we may address this for you. Thanks, Eric

Where would we be without Bob's Furniture? No one would have anything to complain about!

LOL. I don't think a day goes by without a "Bob's" complaint...this operation must be horrible.