Purchased bedroom 2015 set for my 14 yrs old son. This is the 3rd time it has to be replaced.

Had to submit photos I did that. It's clear and cut manufacture defected. However, Bob's furniture rules are they do not refund monies once the Furniture leaves the warehouse NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! To make matters worse I purchased a 5 yr Goof Proof .

As a result of Bob's *** ARTIST rules I have purchase another 5 yr Goof Proof. For a Disabled American Veteran that fought for this Country on a fixed income. Another kick in the FACE! I encourage customers to stay away from BOB"S DISCOUNT GARBAGE furniture.

I know the prices reel you in. Then you are screwed. With that being said. My experience has been Unsatisfactory, unpleasant and been taken advantage of by a Millions of dollar a year company.

Eventually, God will handle everything.

STAY AWAY FROM BOB'S FURNITURE THEY ARE A SCAM & *** ARTISTS and just plain DIRTY and do not care about any customer. Have a great day and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Complete disaster .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Fact that i wasted money on a warranty they will not honor.

• Rip-Off

Comments

Ive never had issues there, infact everything for me has been on the up and up, i guess it all depends on your attitude to the employees, i know if someone is rude to me im going to be rude back, it doesnt matter if its a cop either if hes rude ill be rude too