Grafton, Massachusetts

I will add to this that this is far and away a huge scam. I spent thousands of dollars on a leather couch that 2 years later started fading away in multiple spots.

After reporting this to Bob's they sent someone to my house and I was told that the sun may have caused this which is not covered under the warranty! Yes the sun in the sky came through my living room walls (I had one small window where the couches are) and faded the couch.

Funny I don't remember the sales people telling me this when they sold me the furniture.

I am not someone who spends time going online and bashing companies but this is ridiculous. The will not let you escalate the problem and told me that I needed to get over this as it's normal wear and tear.

Thank you Rebecca B for being useless and providing zero customer service. Thank you Bob's for teaching me a lesson to buy all of my future furniture elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Quality of product, Useless warranties, Furniture.

Comments