Dover Plains, New York
2.0

I have been waiting for a piece of furniture that I have complained about that keeps ripping and the other keeps peeling. I got the goof proof too.

I have contacted bobs furniture since august. anyway it was supposed to finally be delivered today and a waited here and no one came when I called the service center I was told the driver was 40 min away and would not be able to return. now I never got a call to verify any delivery or that delivery was here . I was home all day and I have dogs and if anyone has dogs know if you ring the bell they go crazy barking.

after being on the phone with them again and being put on hold for 45 minutes the nice lady was able to get me a supervisor and the supervisor guaranteed my furniture would be delivered tomorrow sept 22,2015 delivery. At 7pm tonight I get a call from bobs furniture to let me know my furniture will not be delivered due to (1)it being on back order then (2) it being out of stock (3) truck to full for delivery. so no one could give me a straight answer . so because the delivery guy decided not to stop at my house with my furniture I get screwed.

but yet there are no ramifications for the people at fault and all they do is make up excuses like " Mrs.

smith(smith not being my real name) ....Mrs. smith you will not be getting your furniture that is back ordered in a full truck that is out of stock"

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: bad service all around.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments